Saturday, October 1, 2011

Clueless House on the Prarie

GAH worst blogger ever award goes to ME! But I swear I'm gonna be better from now on. I think I just needed a little time to decide where it is I really want this blog to go, and the truth is I still don't know! But I think that's okay. It's definitely gonna be a bit less uniform over here, which I hope you guys don't mind; maybe a bit more accepting of change so that I can keep figuring things out. I definitely have some really exciting stuff coming up though, so stay tuned!

Anywhoozle, back to the important stuff....CLOTHES OF COURSE!

Dress: Originally Urban Outfitters, thrifted from Goodwill for $6
Belt: The Arc Thrift Store $2
Boots: Someone actually left them in my dorm room last year and never claimed them...
Headband: Stolen from a friend...
I wore this the other day to class and to take my sister's new puppy, Milo to the vet. I also recently gave myself an impromptu haircut which I think works pretty nicely with the look, don't you? It is quite a deviation from both of my inspirations for this outfit, but I still think it works.

Do you see it? A little bit Laura Ingalls a little bit Cher Horrowitz. It makes sense in my head, so go with it.
There's Milo! Isn't he just heartbreakingly cute??
Mini backpack: #1 Accessory ever.
And there ya have it!

I'll be posting a lot more outfits in the near future, but hopefully in an even more fun way. I don't want to say too much, but just know I'm pumped for it and you should be too!



No comments:

Post a Comment