Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello there!

So I'm Kati and this is my new blog! I'm currently finishing up my sophomore year of college in Colorado Springs and getting ready to be a bit of a nomad for awhile. That means I have to figure out what to do with my ridiculously extensive wardrobe. I consider myself to have a pretty distinct style, even on my broke college student budget. I love thrifting and have kind of sworn off traditional shopping because 1) it's way more satisfying to look fucking awesome in clothes that you spent $5 on than it is to look smoking in a $50 tank top from Urban or something and 2) I'm broke and I have no other choice. So welcome to my weird world where there's nothing more exciting than finding a perfectly fitting dress amongst piles of mumus and a $6 dollar shirt is way overpriced.



Here I am being really weird per usual...

1 comment:

  1. wud love to join u on ur thrift journey cos i m a big thrifter too!!!following you!! btw m also broke!hehe

    ReplyDelete