Wednesday, June 15, 2011

However Much I'm Falling Down It's Never Enough

Does shit ever happen in your life that makes you just completely disillusioned with humanity and this whole mission of life we're all on? Something that makes you doubt if any of it even means anything at all...Sorry for the downer post, I just need to pity myself for a little bit if that's okay. Hopefully The Cure and a pretty red dress will cheer me up.

Dress: Goodwill $5
Belt: Goodwill $2
Shoes: Goodwill $4.50
I'm really in love with this red, floral, button down dress I got at Goodwill the other day. It's so comfy and casual but I could easily dress it up too. I wore this outfit running around town and to dinner with my dad and it was perfect for both occasions. YAY Goodwill, you're always so good to me.



OH YA and let me just obsess over these black sandals for a minute. MMMM..... Okay done :)

Here's The Cure playing the song I have on repeat at the moment, Never Enough.


3 comments:

  1. I just love this dress! It reminds me of a 1940's dress. One that maybe Allie Hamilton would have worn in The Notebook! Beautiful :)

    Thanks ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a dear comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is gorgeous, it's a really lovely shape/ length on you!

    LOVE THE CURE
    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete