Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sharp Dressed Man

So last night my step dad took us to see ZZ Top at the Hard Rock. I wasn't really expecting to love it, but it was actually one of the best shows I've been to in awhile! Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill have the best chemistry and they're all just amazing musicians. They were wearing these amazing outfits; black skinny jeans and school boy blazers with silver sparkles all over. My favorite part was their adorable synchronized dance moves that just clashed so perfectly with their whole bearded-rocker vibe.


I tried to dress comfy/casual/funky/retro for the occasion... How'd I do?

It's got a bit of a My So-Called Life vibe, no?
  • Black and white floral mini dress: Goodwill
  • Levi's jean vest: The Arc Thrift Store
  • Black woven belt: stolen from my little brother :-#
  • Black wedges: Old Navy


Doesn't Dani look cute playing the slots? Being a twin is such a great wardrobe expander!


We had awesome seats, so I tried to get some good pictures of the band. Aside from the annoying heads in the way, I think I did okay.



Here's the band playing one of my favorites, Sharp Dressed Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment